Horse Racing Forum

Hosted by Cindy Dulay (CindyDulay)

This is a place for friendly and civil discussion of horse racing of all types including handicapping.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Scratch   General Discussions

Started May-6 by pianot; 2227 views.
pianot

May-7

Feeling ur pain.

In reply toRe: msg 11
pianot

May-7

Apparently really likes CD, otherwise cant beat $100k horses.

ChiefsCrown

May-7

My wife won the WPS $270 on a $2 bet. Funny when i told her Rich Strike was the longest shot in the field she said to up to OTB and place the bet, well the place was mobbed and i waited outside to get in for 30 min and another 30 to get to the window. As any husband would i hemmed and hawed about going there but it paid off in the end. She hit the same bets on Giacomo and Mind That Bird derby wins.

Go figure?

ChiefsCrown

May-7

Rich Strikes win was reminiscent of MTB in '09. Weaving thru and Leon had a ton of horse under him. Mahoning Valley jock!

pianot

May-7

Great for u guys. In 30+ never would have picked that one but happy for all that did.

PISTOL9

May-7

Well, I used him, not on top.  Would not matter, did not use Epicent in 2nd either.

I had a $5 p3 and a P4  $5 doulbe into 5/6  then that happens.   At least was not tempted to put in any W money on anyone else.

SameSteve G

May-7

Sonny Leon rode a superb race on the winner.  He did not stay on the rail throughout as Borel did on MTB.  He came off the inside to split horses twice and down to the rail again for the run to the wire.  The horse was very willing to do as asked.

I thought it was impressively executed.

Your wife is a longshot magnet Chief.  

pianot

May-7

yes bet with her!

sovereign1

May-7

I think Epicenter ran one hell of a race. He was the only front runner left in deep stretch after running close to those early burner fractions. Zandon ran his race as it was fantasy-turned-reality setup for him.

sovereign1

May-7

Make sure you let her buy the lottery tickets