Horse Racing Forum

Hosted by Cindy Dulay (CindyDulay)

This is a place for friendly and civil discussion of horse racing of all types including handicapping.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Post your KY Derby horses here   Handicapping

Started 5/7/22 by Wintertrian; 2305 views.
pianot

5/7/22

Crowns might have it.

In reply toRe: msg 19
pianot

5/7/22

Never would have guessed 1:10 and change...

sovereign1

5/7/22

When I saw :45, I thought to myself the front group is DEAD. But Epicenter is still one hell of a horse and made one hell of a run!

pianot

5/7/22

I did not expect the pace.

sovereign1

5/7/22

Me neither. I was thinking more like :23 and change and :47 and change. But I think the composition of the field forced it.

pianot

5/7/22

yep. Just was surprised. 

ShaddyisBack

5/7/22

that was the one thing I did say.. .called a 100.4. Just figured a few of them could handle it, lets face it, 2 did... And most had simplification ... Just not 21, go back and look, just no way you can bet that horse, even with the 110.3 you would figure 5 - 7 others to clean up

No worries as alway, spent 600 and won nothing... Part of the game. Will make it up on draftkings golf as usual... For a year now been cleaning up on double ups, too bad they only offer 500.00 a week

cubs.fan

5/8/22

UFC helped me claw back some losses tonight.

princeofdoc

5/8/22

I love betting golf too!  Had Day this week at 62-1....what a terrible day!

Wintertrian

5/9/22

DogsUpWired said...

Think jockey race for Key wheel Tris 

Rosario

Irad Ortiz Jr

In 1st  2nd + 3rd key 

Then the usual suspects

Prat (perhaps a tie with above 2)

Smith

Johnny Vee

Saez

Um.......Maybe you can show them how Sonny Leon does it.   Here's the overhead:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DsQyMvPwtg

And Rich Strike had to be a very tractable horse to weave in and out of traffic as guided by his jockey. That was some teamwork, as good as Calvin on Mine That Bird.  Trust + partnership, that was great. 

Sonny TRAINED the horse to go between horses.   Imagine that.  Imagine keeping the same jockey instead of order up the money riders.    These people deserved the win