Horse Racing Forum

Hosted by Cindy Dulay (CindyDulay)

This is a place for friendly and civil discussion of horse racing of all types including handicapping.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Post your KY Derby horses here   Handicapping

Started May-7 by Wintertrian; 2207 views.
smartyslew

May-9

The Jock fit the Horse like a Glove, like Stewart Elliot on Smarty, Borail on Mine that Bird.  Mario G on I'll Have Another

You put Praise on Irad all of the Time and he is good, No Glove for him. 10 and 11 wide on Number one post in this race

Like other top Jocks in this race, Many Bad rides, In the Derby, Jocks are over rated in this race imo. 
Many are on top teams and Don't fit like a glove or have a choice and will be committed.

Its the top 20 of 3's in a race , top jocks are not fit to the horse like a glove, Many times I downplay the top Jock

on a horse for the first time in the Derby. watching the preps I thought Rosario  fit Epicenter, The Jock on White Abarrio

fit imo, Prat on Zandon,  Geroux  fit Zozos and Chose Cyberknife. I had no clue about Rich Strike and Leon.

That was it for me scoring jocks for this year.  just saying, top rated jocks or trainers struggle with this race

Many because they are committed to a team imo.

In reply toRe: msg 30
Oldbettowin

May-9

A guy at work hit a 50c tri, All with 3/6/10 with 3/6/10. Split the $54 bet with a buddy.

Msg 1999.32 and the next 1 deleted