Horse Racing Forum

Hosted by Cindy Dulay (CindyDulay)

This is a place for friendly and civil discussion of horse racing of all types including handicapping.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

My Guy Is Gone!   General Discussions

Started Aug-26 by RAESFAN; 1034 views.
In reply toRe: msg 6
RAESFAN

Aug-27

"More Than Ready is the sire of a record-setting 2118 winners to date (72.4% winners to starters), making him the world's most prolific sire of individual winners. Also:

• The only sire to have an Eclipse Award Champion each year from 2017 to 2020: colts and fillies, dirt and turf
  • More BTWs than any North American sire in history—215 BTWs
  • No. 1 Sire of Breeders' Cup winners in HISTORY with wins: UNI (GB), winner of the Mile [G1], ROY H, 2-time Sprint [G1] champion, RUSHING FALL, winner of the Juvenile Fillies Turf [G1], MORE THAN REAL, winner of the Juvenile Fillies Turf [G1], PLUCK, winner of the Juvenile Turf [G1], REGALLY READY, winner of the Turf Sprint [G1]" From the WinStar site
  • Quite a legacy!
pianot

Aug-27

Was a special one. Only the best....

In reply toRe: msg 8
RAESFAN

Aug-27

One of the things I’ve noticed over the years, is I can’t recall one of his offspring that balked at, or acted up in, the gate. He always seemed to pass on that cool professional demeanor! I think that’s a sign of exceptional intelligence.

Gerh

Aug-27

Gone too soon.A great racehorse and a superb sire

Plus2lbs

Aug-28

Special horse

Your enthusiasm for MTR was well deserved.

Msg 2057.12 and the next 2 deleted
RAESFAN

Aug-31

I'm pretty excited. Don Corleone, the 1.2 million dollar MTR colt, is scheduled to debut on Saturday at Del Mar, for Callaghan. I hope he lives up to expectations.

smartyslew

Aug-31

That's good to know, It's not Sadler or Baffert. That should make you feel better, more hands on !
I had to look up the breeder, hard to figure the Intent, one in the hand is better than 2 in the Bush Scenario
They put him in the sale and kept others for home bred. Hard to score this game.
KSI I hope is a partner that works with Winstar , I don't know.
That MTR today was taken out at the start by the 5 horse watch the replay. didn't have a chance.

Owner: K S I
    Breeder: WinStar Farm, LLC
State Bred: KY