Horse Racing Forum

Hosted by Cindy Dulay (CindyDulay)

This is a place for friendly and civil discussion of horse racing of all types including handicapping.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Arc Post Positions/Odds Now   European Racing

Started Sep-29 by SameSteve G; 1506 views.
pianot

Oct-1

Agree that stinks TP doesn't show it, can't bet it.

In reply toRe: msg 7
SameSteve G

Oct-1

Xpressbet has Longchamps.   Just an FYI.

smartyslew

Oct-1

Just got up in time to see 4-1-10 finish, on Twin Spires, They advertize the Arc,, I know I can bet it 

as far as I know on Twin Spires.

pianot

Oct-1

I'll look in again. This morn longchamp wasn't an option. Could have come on after I was logged in. Wouldn't be the first with TP. Thanks!

Smarty you r correct it is now there.

• Edited October 1, 2022 10:50 am  by  pianot
SameSteve G

Oct-1

Longchamps baby.   :-} 

smartyslew

Oct-1

Good. I hope it is on tomorrow ! both days are awesome cards .

smartyslew

Oct-1

I have never seen so many Rasmussen Factors entrants in one race that I can ever remember.

If the race is anything like it looks on paper it will be one for the ages imo

pianot

Oct-1

I see you can prebet tomorrow's card so that's what I did.

SameSteve G

Oct-1

The going is rated "very soft" today.  Check it tomorrow but if he stays that way, it's a big factor, as you know.   

It's actually scaring me away from my bet.  Titleholder has only won on the Good or Good/Fast.  Complete unknown on very soft.  If I play he needs to be at least his morning line of 9/1 and I'll play small.

smartyslew

Oct-1

Thanks for that, Somebody showed up because the ground is Soft, always savvy trainers at that level

looking for at least a piece , if not the win. Should effect the Pace also one of those shows up to as you know

dd looking for that, also the masterplan long range just for this race.  Preliminary  I think i see candidates

for all 3 plus a couple that can run on anything, very easy to onerthink it and the age thing .