Delphi Forums: Hosts Support

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

This is Delphi Forums' official support forum for Hosts. Ask questions, discuss problems, give feedback, and share tips about running a successful forum.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Host Profile Pictures   How to Promote Your Forum

Started 9/17/16 by Cstar1; 750 views.
Cstar1
Staff

9/17/16

Hosts - you may have noticed our new index pages, launched last week. What you might not have thought of, is that the host's profile image shows on that page now in addition to your forum description. If you haven't added a profile pic, you might want to do so, to "dress up" your forum entry!

...[Message truncated]
View Full Message
In reply toRe: msg 1
Sassy (MrsSassy)

2/11/18

Cstar is there a Forum on Delphi that will promote a Forum if asked to? I'm one who can not do promos... the few times I have tried the promos did not meet the requirements and where rejected by Gunter... rightly so I know, but that stopped me in my tracks and I haven't tried again. My bad I know...

Thanks,

Sassy

Kid (Kidmagnet)

2/11/18

Am I still an assistant at your forum Sassy? If you let me know which topics you want promoted I'd be happy to write them now and then.

I can also help you learn to write them within requirements :)

Cstar1
Staff

2/12/18

Sassy (MrsSassy) said:

Cstar is there a Forum on Delphi that will promote a Forum if asked to?

There are a couple of forums that allow you to promote your own forum, but I don't think most of them do it for you.

We can certainly help you learn to write some engaging promos. Are there some particular threads you would like to highlight?