Delphi Forums: Hosts Support

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

This is Delphi Forums' official support forum for Hosts. Ask questions, discuss problems, give feedback, and share tips about running a successful forum.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Redirect to viglink.com   Technical Issues /Bugs

Started 3/15/17 by Knotpicky (RUTA); 11972 views.
Knotpicky (RUTA)

May-16

Cleared the cache just now, and still got the Viglink page. I'd already shut down and restarted FF before posting, and it's set to clear the cache on shutdown.

Might just be me, my system. If others don't have the problem, that'd be okay. I can deal with it on my system. ;-)

Kid (Kidmagnet)

May-16

Knotpicky (RUTA) said:

If others don't have the problem, that'd be okay. I can deal with it on my system. ;-)

Those kinda things drive my nutty lol

Kid (Kidmagnet)

May-20

http://forums.delphiforums.com/kidmagnet/messages/?msg=7099.1

You have to view with Classic

Windows 10 and FF, Chrome, IE11 and Edge all lead to  - - viglink page

Gary (GARY479)

May-25

Safari here on iPad, all I get is Vigilink :/ yuck.

Knotpicky (RUTA)

May-25

And no link to the NYT story? Hmmm... I haven't visited the forums with my iPad at all (Safari and Chrome on that device), thought that problem was just with Firefox.

Kid (Kidmagnet)

May-26

Those are links that were posted pre-fix. You are a little late to the party but I'll happily invite you to the next round of testing. 

(hands you a tray of stale hor d'oeuvres) There's no cake left I'm afraid

Hey maybe you are not late! I assumed (ACK) that you were trying the old links...

gunter

May-26

It's still a puzzle.
http://forums.delphiforums.com/kidmagnet/messages/?msg=7099.1

The links there work correctly for me. testerbx also tried, set to View as Classic, win10 FF. 

Kid (Kidmagnet)

May-26

OK - I can check this out a bit more this week end. It's almost like sometimes it works (working for me now with Win 7 and FF) and sometimes it does not. Or I'm losing it... lol

Both links went to the site, I'm on Win 8.1, Chrome