Delphi Forums: Hosts Support

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

This is Delphi Forums' official support forum for Hosts. Ask questions, discuss problems, give feedback, and share tips about running a successful forum.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Color Palette    Technical Issues /Bugs

Started Jun-28 by Hoss (c454); 323 views.
Hoss (c454)

Jun-28

Says I need to upgrade to plus but I did that already to adjust color pallet

gunter

Jun-28

I do see you signed up today and you are on DelphiPlus now with a free month before we charge.

Your forum will not catch up until tomorrow morning, that happens only once a day.  At that time you'll have all the Premium controls such as colors, chat, staff.  Sorry to make you wait.

let us know how it goes ...

In reply toRe: msg 2
Hoss (c454)

Jun-28

Thank you I would really like to upgrade to the new Forum but I can't stand the colors and I don't quite know how to rearrange the page layout hopefully that's an available feature I'll have to play with it some more tomorrow after it upgrades

Ps how about archiving old messages to cleanup my folders

gunter

Jun-28

The actual layout can't be changed, if that's what you mean.

There is no archive as such, unless you make a folder and move messages which may not be worth the effort since Newcomers to the forum will see only the last newest discussions listed, older messages will not show unless someone searches for them. 

Gary (GARY479)

Jun-28

Once Plus you can go into the forum controls and sweeten the pot with your own set of color choices and if Classic, you can get several forums here with designers to help. There is a bit more personal latitude in Zeta should you choose that format as you can use pictures of your choosing.