Delphi Forums: Hosts Support

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

This is Delphi Forums' official support forum for Hosts. Ask questions, discuss problems, give feedback, and share tips about running a successful forum.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Our wizard has passed away and I would like to become the new wizard   Administrative Issues

Started Jul-11 by Sharen (SharenNyberg); 293 views.

Hi

The Commodore Computer Forum just lost it's wizard, DRPEPPER1. I would like to take over as wizard, but am not sure how. Can you please advise me? Also, the account I want to use has been shut because of password issues.

Thanks

Sharen

WaltHowe
Staff

Jul-11

I see that you are already on the staff of the forum, and you posted what had happened. We deeply regret the loss of this long, long-time host.

Do the other staff  and members agree with your taking over? We certainly would like to see this forum continue.

I suggest you post on the forum that you would like to take it over, and ask others if they agree. As long as there is general agreement, we will make the transfer.

WaltHowe
Staff

Jul-11

You will need a Plus account to keep the forum as it is. Did you have one on the other account you mentioned. Did you want to restore the other account? How would you like to proceed.

If you want to discuss this privately, either reply to this message by email or write to service@delphiforums.com

Hi Walt,

That is not a problem because several people have already said they would like me to take over. Thanks for your help

Sharen