Delphi Forums: Hosts Support

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

This is Delphi Forums' official support forum for Hosts. Ask questions, discuss problems, give feedback, and share tips about running a successful forum.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Voice to ALL   Basic Help for Hosts

Started Jul-14 by MRCROSSROADS; 569 views.
MRCROSSROADS

Jul-14

In Classic mode there is an option to grant Voice to all who have posted in the last 30 days? Does that option exist in the Zeta platform? I haven't been able to find it yet?

There is not - I either switch the forum to Classic while I work on that or change my preference to "View Zeta forums as Classic".

Granting voice to all will override anyone you have on Moderation so after, use the filter in Set Privileges to show anyone on Moderation (Probation) and then remove the V flag from them. I don't think it's a problem for gag and lock outs but I'd still check and remove those ones as well.

Cstar1
Staff

Jul-15

Grant Voice to All should now work in Zeta forums. 

MRCROSSROADS

Jul-15

Hmmm, I guess I'll just keep an eye out for any regulars that get caught in moderation. Weird Classic still has features that Zeta doesn't. You still have to switch to Classic to close a forum too.

@Cstar1 - If Grant to All is there, I can't find it. It would make sense for it to be under Forum Access Control or Moderation Settings. But it's not under either of them.

CC to Cstar1
Cstar1
Staff

Jul-15

It's under Content and Roles, Members

In reply toRe: msg 5
MRCROSSROADS

Jul-15

Got it, thank you

In reply toRe: msg 5

IS that brand new - or do MR CROSSROADS and I need glasses?

I want these ones...

CDP (PerraultC)

Jul-16

I was going to ask the same thing. I was trying to do this a few weeks ago with The Programmers Cafe. I moderated it, but could only grant voice to the regulars. I couldn't find the ALL button. Will have to go check  that now.

Oh my gawd, that reminds me, I haven't checked the moderation queue in over a week!

gunter

Jul-16

Seems that the Voice fix was pending all this time.

thanks for the reminder ...

Pending Voices.... brilliant idea for a nick.

Anyhoo let's thank @MRCROSSROADS  I've become far too complaint in my working arounds.