Delphi Forums: Hosts Support

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

This is Delphi Forums' official support forum for Hosts. Ask questions, discuss problems, give feedback, and share tips about running a successful forum.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Please reopen a forum of mine   Administrative Issues

Started Jul-16 by Gary (GARY479); 603 views.
Gary (GARY479)

Jul-16

Gunter, can you reopen my Spiritual Focus Forum?

gunter

Jul-16

We need the webtag to find the forum, the name alone doesn't help.

gunter

Jul-17

I opened it but it's not yet showing up.  How long ago did you close it?

In reply toRe: msg 4
Gary (GARY479)

Jul-18

a year ago, maybe slightly more. have not seen it on list yet or do I need to do something else?

In reply toRe: msg 4
Gary (GARY479)

Jul-18

Here is the error msg I get, (part of it)

ASP error at /include/incMember.asp line 599: - Error in ExecuteReader: A network-related or instance-specific error occurred while establishing a connection to SQL Server. The server was not found or was not accessible. Verify that the instance name is correct and that SQL Server is configured to allow remote connections.

Cstar1
Staff

Jul-18

While we can sometimes recover forums that have been recently closed because the data hasn't yet been purged, forums that were closed that long ago really are gone. Sorry, but it looks like this one is gone. 

gunter

Jul-18

Right, it's still not showing meaning it must have been completely wiped. We're not able to reopen it, sorry.

In reply toRe: msg 8
Gary (GARY479)

Jul-18

Ok, thanks for trying.

Gary (GARY479)

Jul-21

I created a new one in Zeta but I checked the box saying to display forum like my others but it gets unchecked?