Delphi Forums: Hosts Support

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

This is Delphi Forums' official support forum for Hosts. Ask questions, discuss problems, give feedback, and share tips about running a successful forum.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussion

Paid for DelphiPlus?   Premium Forums

Started Jul-16 by Tink (Heathsgal); 114 views.
Tink (Heathsgal)

Jul-16

I paid for my membership monday and was back at plus..i dont know why i had to redo it then cause i paid before..I come on today

and im back to basic after paying for plus..can someone figure why its doing this?

gunter

Jul-16

Sorry, but the charges failed each time. You can check your card account to see that it never processed the subscription. The system will try again tomorrow with your current info. Make sure your charge info matches exactly with your name and address for your card, usually we can't tell why charges are declined. You may need to check with the card issuer to see what the problem is.

In reply toRe: msg 2
Tink (Heathsgal)

Jul-16

Thank you..hopefully it go thur this time

WaltHowe
Staff

Jul-17

It failed again this morning. Please go to your accounts page and make sure that your name, the expiration month and year, and the street address and zip code all agree with your bank's records. A difference in any of those could cause the bank to reject it. Or check with the bank and ask them why they are refusing the charge.

Tink make sure you are typing in your card number without including spaces.

Crys (TexasDragon)

Jul-18

I think I got it fixed