Delphi Forums: Hosts Support

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

This is Delphi Forums' official support forum for Hosts. Ask questions, discuss problems, give feedback, and share tips about running a successful forum.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Disappearing pictures   Technical Issues /Bugs

Started Aug-7 by Showtalk; 198 views.
Showtalk
Staff

Aug-7

They said there was an image in the post in the moderation queue. When it was released, there was no image.  I checked the source code and there is no code either.  Where did it go?  I am posting in case someone else has seen this.

http://forums.delphiforums.com/germanshepherds/messages/2645/1

In reply toRe: msg 1
Showtalk
Staff

Aug-7

If they used photobucket, wouldn't there be a blank image icon on the page and code in the post?.

gunter

Aug-7

The poster didn't confirm it was with PB, hard to tell what the problem was from the discussion.

In reply toRe: msg 3
Showtalk
Staff

Aug-7

No, they didn't.  My guess is it was photobucket.

It sounds like she used her phone actually. I did a few quick tests with mine (using the direct upload) and the images survived moderation and posted once released from the queue. No sure what might have happened but hopefully she tries again.

Glen (GEAATL)

Aug-11

Could the image have been in an ususual format that Delphi doesn't recognize (not a GIF, jpg or png, etc)?

Showtalk
Staff

Aug-11

It's possible, they were having trouble with the forum and did not post again after those few posts.  We have heard from other people who come in from Facebook that Delphi is difficult to navigate and use, but it is much easier than Facebook.   We get a lot of posters who didn't return.