Delphi Forums: Hosts Support

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

This is Delphi Forums' official support forum for Hosts. Ask questions, discuss problems, give feedback, and share tips about running a successful forum.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Plus Renewal   Administrative Issues

Started Aug-10 by Kakes2; 304 views.
Kakes2

Aug-10

Hi gunter. My DelphiPlus membership comes up for renewal on 8/12. On 4/1/17 I changed my payment information to my new credit card.  I noticed in my history 4/1 Item - Creditcard  the Prev Value shows xxxxxxxx but the New Value is blank. On other changes the New Value also showed xxxxxxxx. I just want to make sure that everything is ok with my information. I don't want to run into any problems with the payment not being processed correctly. Is there a way you can check that for me?  Thank you.

In reply toRe: msg 1
gunter

Aug-10

All looks normal at this end. We can see only the last four digits of your card. As long as all the info you supplied is correct the system will process the renewal - card number, no spaces, name and address matching your card billing. Should there be a problem, the system tries several times so we'll know if something is going wrong. Check the day after it's due. 

let us know how it goes ...

In reply toRe: msg 2
Kakes2

Aug-10

Ok great! Thank you gunter, I will definitely get back to you one way or another.