Delphi Forums: Hosts Support

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

This is Delphi Forums' official support forum for Hosts. Ask questions, discuss problems, give feedback, and share tips about running a successful forum.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Visiting a forum after being booted off   Basic Help for Hosts

Started Aug-14 by Freebird (freebird35); 348 views.

I had to boot someone off my forum. But from time to time I'll type in the show more visitors list & I'll click the mouse too the one who was booted from the forum & it will show that he "last visited" EXAMPLE} today at 2;28 PM. I have him locked out of the forum & at one time I also had him locked & gagged & it would still show he was visiting the forum. Now he is just lock out of the forum. My question} When you are booted from a forum & you try & go too it, shouldn't it say with a image that pops up on a white screen "Page Not Found?"  And if that's the case, how does he keep popping up as "Last visited the forum" at such N such a time? Just wondering is all, or did I do something wrong & is he still able to view the forum? Just wondering & thanks in advance for all the help.

Freebird

gunter

Aug-14

The Profile shows last login to Delphi Forums, but when you bring up the name in Set Privileges in your forum it shows visits to your forum. Locking out or Gagging wouldn't affect the Profile showing to anyone clicking on the name.

does that explain ...

In reply toRe: msg 2

So in other words, when that feller goes to my forum, he'll see a white screen & in black letters it'll say "Page Not Found." But it'll include his log in time too the forum for when he tried too get on, if I'm understanding you right. OK got it. And thanks as always for all the help.

Freebird

gunter

Aug-14

He can't entet the forum when locked out. Are you looking at Set Privileges to see the last visit, not what you see in the Profile.

In reply toRe: msg 4

Yea, thanks to you I understand what you were saying. The profile tells me when he last entered delphi forums & when I'm on my forum the member visits located on the left side of the forum tells me the last time a member visited my forum & his name hasn't appeared since the day he was booted from the forum. I think I was confusing his delphi forum visits on the profile page too the forum visits on my forum. But all is well & I thank ya so much for all the great help. GREAT JOB AS ALWAYS!!!

Freebird