Delphi Forums: Hosts Support

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

This is Delphi Forums' official support forum for Hosts. Ask questions, discuss problems, give feedback, and share tips about running a successful forum.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

BotCity/Bots   Chat

Started Aug-25 by MarissaWishing; 4777 views.
Will

Sep-6

Thank you Marissa. 

I can't make any promises on how long I'll remain running. There's not enough paying customers to stay afloat and has been costing out of pocket for a long time. Everyday I pray nothing major happens to the server.  I'm lucky if anyone uses the donation button at the top of the website. But in the end I'll never do anyone wrong, if I can't honor contract I'll work on refunding. I've been providing bots for nearly 15 years and I'd like to think I have good reputation. All emails were going to my personal computer that I keep off because it's having problems so I rarely check it now a days. I tried to end the business years ago customers talked me out of it, I felt bad so I kept it on even though it's costing me personally 

Will

Sep-8

Surgery was a success and I'm home now

Would like to let you all know I'm in Irma's path so after the weekend I'll have to shut the server down to protect it until the worse passes me

Thank you 

In reply toRe: msg 44
Cstar1
Staff

Sep-8

Will said:

Surgery was a success and I'm home now

Best wishes to you, Will. I hope you recover quickly. 

In reply toRe: msg 44
MarissaWishing

Sep-8

It is good to hear you're doing well. Stay safe and dry, okay?

In reply toRe: msg 1
Will

Oct-13

Just incase anyone misses the announcement in the Bot City forum. I will be ending the bot services on February 1st, 2018. Thank you everyone for the support over a decade but I just don't have enough support to stay open. If the server needs repairs before the date I will end it right there. 

Thank you