Delphi Forums: Hosts Support

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

This is Delphi Forums' official support forum for Hosts. Ask questions, discuss problems, give feedback, and share tips about running a successful forum.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Private Folders   Premium Forums

Started Oct-22 by Dale (Rainbow1956); 676 views.
Kidmagnet

Oct-22

Queen is having problems seeing a private folder so make sure your staff members know that works both ways, they may need to log out to see a newly made private folder.

Dale (Rainbow1956)

Oct-22

It appears to be working okay right now.  I have been in there responding.  Those who could see it yesterday can not see it today.   I will also let her know to log out and then back in to see the new folder. Thanks!

Kidmagnet

Oct-22

You are welcome, I noticed her post in this forum but members tend to visit their own first ;)

Dale (Rainbow1956)

Oct-22

I was not aware she had posted here, lol.  But that is cool.  She is a Wizard in there so she needs to get familiar with ya'll and the in and outs.  She did say she liked your response and you seemed well versed when I told her about the help you gave in the very early morning hours on the private folder.

Kidmagnet

Oct-22

Everyone here is awesome with helping hosts and members out, best site online in my opinion.

Dale (Rainbow1956)

Oct-22

That has been my experience as well.  I have been here since 2004 and have always gotten good support....quick responses, and actually taking the time to resolve issues.  In the past Gunter has been a tremendous help!  At one time I had the top chat in Spirituality...but time became less for the forum as job situations changed and such.  But back in the day, on my other forum that I have, and the previous version of it, Gunter was always there when I needed help, lol.

Kidmagnet

Oct-22

Gunter is awesome....! no argument here!

Good luck with your new forum :)