Delphi Forums: Hosts Support

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

This is Delphi Forums' official support forum for Hosts. Ask questions, discuss problems, give feedback, and share tips about running a successful forum.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Private Folders   Premium Forums

Started 10/22/17 by Dale (Rainbow1956); 2207 views.
Dale (Rainbow1956)

10/22/17

It appears to be working okay right now.  I have been in there responding.  Those who could see it yesterday can not see it today.   I will also let her know to log out and then back in to see the new folder. Thanks!

You are welcome, I noticed her post in this forum but members tend to visit their own first ;)

Dale (Rainbow1956)

10/22/17

I was not aware she had posted here, lol.  But that is cool.  She is a Wizard in there so she needs to get familiar with ya'll and the in and outs.  She did say she liked your response and you seemed well versed when I told her about the help you gave in the very early morning hours on the private folder.

Everyone here is awesome with helping hosts and members out, best site online in my opinion.

Dale (Rainbow1956)

10/22/17

That has been my experience as well.  I have been here since 2004 and have always gotten good support....quick responses, and actually taking the time to resolve issues.  In the past Gunter has been a tremendous help!  At one time I had the top chat in Spirituality...but time became less for the forum as job situations changed and such.  But back in the day, on my other forum that I have, and the previous version of it, Gunter was always there when I needed help, lol.

Gunter is awesome....! no argument here!

Good luck with your new forum :)