Delphi Forums: Hosts Support

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

This is Delphi Forums' official support forum for Hosts. Ask questions, discuss problems, give feedback, and share tips about running a successful forum.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Ho! Ho! Ho!   Chat

Started Dec-1 by Santa (OlStNick); 436 views.
Santa (OlStNick)

Dec-1

HO HO HO

HAPPY HOLIDAYS

I’m back!  It is so much fun visiting with Delphi Members and the hosts sure make this place great!   This year has gone so fast and there are so many new things people want as gifts.  Mrs Claus said she thought a Fitbit and a treadmill would be the ideal gifts for me!  I thought a new Roku or a subscription to Netflix might be more suitable. Sitting in my recliner, a hot chocolate beside me and endless movies is what I want.

So, what gifts are your wish list for Santa this year?  Rudolph is easy, he wants hay and grain.  The elves want more vacation days and cookies.  The Mrs is hard to buy for...any suggestions?

What achievements have you accomplished this year?  Did you keep your resolutions for 2017.   Did you make wonderful new memories, new friends and new hobbies?

If you want Santa to visit your forum, just post the url in your response to me and I will drop in (poor Rudolph, he's making so many pre-Christmas Eve trips) and wish all your members a Happy Holiday Season and Peace on Earth to all!

Well, the elves and Mrs Claus say we need to get back to work.  Millions of presents to pack  and millions of miles to cover.

HO HO HO

Less than a month left to make my NICE list!

See you soon!

Els (misselsa)

Dec-3

Welcome back Santa! It is good to see you visiting again.

Mrs C and the elves have been working hard at the workshop . cooking and baking.

I love the fun games Snowflake elf started.  Now I go back to the workshop to request one of those lovely tags you made this year!

I have been nice this year Santa!

SANTA!!!!!!

::runs at Santa and leaps into his lap::

OK, just a bit of a list here...

::shakes out several meters of list::

Santa (OlStNick) said:

Less than a month left to make my NICE list!

Oh.... NUTS!

Els (misselsa) said:

I have been nice this year Santa!

Does he actually ask for proof? Or just takes your word for it?

I mean I know YOU are nice Els, but I'm asking for a ... errrr... FRIEND, yes yes a FRIEND.

Els (misselsa)

Dec-3

Kidmagnet said:

I'm asking for a ... errrr... FRIEND, yes yes a FRIEND.

I thought I am your FRIEND

Yes but you are a shoe in for the Nice list.

Els (misselsa)

Dec-3

Am I?

@OlStNick  Kid and I both have been nice, Santa

Santa (OlStNick)

Dec-3

Hi, Els!  It is so good to see you again!  The elves and Mrs Claus are even busier than I am and the smells from the workshop are wonderful.  

Everyone...come visit us at the Workshop, play some games, grab a cookie, say "Hi" to your favorite elf or give Rudolph some grain (I guarantee that will get you special treatment!).

Can anyone vouch for Els being nice?  Just kidding, I have her on my Nice List; be sure to stay there Els, Mrs C is making special cookies for all the Nice list members - they are magical!

Santa (OlStNick)

Dec-3

OOOF!  Whew!  Wasn't expecting the weight of 5 reams of paper for that list, Kid.  Did you put a pony on every other line like last year?  Or rumor has it you might want to become a cat lady in your future.  Maybe try a flash drive for next year, Santa hired a computer tech elf this year.  Or at least he SAID he was a computer tech.  Now what was his name?

Come on...if your kiddos can do it, surely you can lead by example and make the Nice list?  Or not...

Come visit us at the workshop!  The Elves love showing off their skills.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS, EVERYONE.  

Santa (OlStNick)

Dec-3

Perfection!  A witness to Kid's niceness.  Okay, raise you hand and swear to tell the truth:  I, Els, hereby swear  state  WISH, that's it, wish Kid to be on the nice list!