Delphi Forums: Hosts Support

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

This is Delphi Forums' official support forum for Hosts. Ask questions, discuss problems, give feedback, and share tips about running a successful forum.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Ho! Ho! Ho!   Everything Else

Started Dec-1 by Santa (OlStNick); 5197 views.
In reply toRe: msg 23
Santa (OlStNick)

Dec-10

Just checking in..do any Delphi Hosts want a visit from Santa?   Prancer was nibbling on my list and I just want to make sure we visit all the forums who would love to see Santa.

Glen (GEAATL)

Dec-11

Your annual visit to personal law would be welcome. (perlaw)

Santa (OlStNick)

Dec-11

Absolutely!  On my list!

Glen (GEAATL)

Dec-11

Thanks... getting the chimney cleared out now...

EmmaGx (EMMAGX1)

Dec-13

Welcome Back Santa! ... you've already visited my forum, so no need to add me to your list, just wanted to say it's good to see you out and about around Delphi! ... I'm making preparations for my pony ... the cats will be delighted to have a new addition to the family! x

Kid (Kidmagnet)

Dec-13

Pony????!!!! Santa better have room for more than one pony on his sleigh! 

Ack he gets to your house before mine!!!!

Kid (Kidmagnet)

Dec-13

:: points to nickname::

Pretty sure I’m a shoe-in (yes a horse shoe!)

EmmaGx (EMMAGX1)

Dec-13

... well, I've asked ... although Santa claims to have had logistical problems in previous years, I'm always hopeful that this will be the year he comes through for me! ... I'm definitely 100% almost absolutely on the nice list ... at the very least I'm sure he'll bring the cats a big red india rubber ball!

Santa (OlStNick)

Dec-13

Thanks for that.  Just got my red suit back from the cleaners after the last down the chimney trip!

Santa (OlStNick)

Dec-13

I know you are on the Nice List, Emma, but aren't you being a wee bit anticipatory?  Santa never gives hints as to what he intends to leave on his visit.  However, I will agree that cats and ponies are natural friends....sooooo.

Happy Holidays, Emma!