Delphi Forums: Hosts Support

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

This is Delphi Forums' official support forum for Hosts. Ask questions, discuss problems, give feedback, and share tips about running a successful forum.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Adding ChatBots to a Classic Forum   Basic Help for Hosts

Started 2/15/18 by Kid (Kidmagnet); 2029 views.
me2smile2

3/15/18

Is Kaos available also or just trivia?

gunter

3/15/18

Remind me what Kaos does.

There are several Trivia versions, Scramble, and a greeter who saiz what you want it to say.

In reply toRe: msg 3
me2smile2

3/16/18

Hi Gunter! Here is a forum that has kaos quite different from trivia and more fun in my opinion as you can play with others and share in more points. Thats why i was wondering if kaos is on this delphi free bot?

http://forums.delphiforums.com/Kaos/chat?roomname=%23kaosgame&title=KaosGame

gunter

3/16/18

OK, I see. We may get more games down the road but so far it's only the ones showing in Controls.

In reply toRe: msg 5
me2smile2

3/16/18

Thank you Gunter!

I have a welcome bot in my room (Sunset Paradise) but instead of welcoming chatters IN the room, it is PMing them...........how can I sort this out???

Kid (Kidmagnet)

4/7/18

I just popped in and received the Whispered greeting but not a PM. Does it send you one? If it's just happened to certain members can you send them here (if they say "Oh forget it" can you please ask them which browser they are using lol)

Kid (Kidmagnet)

4/7/18

Did you want your Live Story room removed?

Yes to the live story if that is possible (I've tried) and just ignore the PMing bot thing......I'm on mIRC hence why it pms me LOL *feels so blonde*

Kid (Kidmagnet)

4/7/18

Why do the Bots whisper?