Delphi Forums: Hosts Support

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

This is Delphi Forums' official support forum for Hosts. Ask questions, discuss problems, give feedback, and share tips about running a successful forum.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Zeta Chat Scroll Bar   Chat

Started 3/10/18 by Kakes2; 1777 views.
In reply toRe: msg 2
Kakes2

3/16/18

Hi gunter, any resolution to this problem?  Scroll bar still not working in zeta chat. 
Thank you.

gunter

3/16/18

Sorry, nothing new yet, still pending with tech.

Kakes2

3/16/18

Ok, thank you.

MountainMan7640

3/17/18

gunter I am experiencing the same thing as Kakes with my scroll bar.

MountainMan7640

gunter

3/17/18

I'll add your report, thanks.

Kakes2

Apr-8

Hi gunter, this issue still persists. It is beyond being a  PITA to me and Admins. It only happens to those of us using zeta to chat.  Since the only recent change to zeta chat is the addition of free BOTS, it is only logical that it has affected the function of zeta chat.  Oh and btw, I do not have any Bot in my chat rooms.  Regardless, it appears the change to zeta chat affected everyone across the board.  To hear that nothing has been done to get this fixed is becoming an unacceptable response.  It is also unacceptable that it appears to be put on the back burner because you only hear from one or two people about a problem.  If the "Tech" does not know what to do then Delphi needs to hire someone who knows what they are doing.  I have members in my room who have worked as a computer Tech for over 30 years more knowledgeable then Delphi's.  Please get this issue resolved.  Thank you.

gunter

Apr-8

I am sorry this isn't working as it should. I've reminded tech that it's still a problem.

Experimented with different browsers/computers would help isolating what is happening.

More reports would help as well.

Kakes2

Apr-8

Thanks,  you can lead  a horse to water but you cannot make him drink.  I'm afraid what you have is all you are going to get right now.  I will do my best to ask people to come here and post.

gunter

Apr-9

Tech did find and fixed a scoll problem when bots were present, but not sure how that happened without bots.

Let us know if anything changed at your end.

Kakes2

Apr-9

Thank you I will keep you posted.