Delphi Forums: Hosts Support

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

This is Delphi Forums' official support forum for Hosts. Ask questions, discuss problems, give feedback, and share tips about running a successful forum.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Help Please... In Box/ Reply message   New Features / Wish List

Started Apr-4 by Sassy (MrsSassy); 472 views.
Sassy (MrsSassy)

Apr-4

I responded to a message from one of my members however when I click on send nothing happens. What's up with that?

I really DISLIKE this change in the way the mail is.

It shows 1174 new messages to me? YIKES! Yet I can only access 5 conversations. One of which I was able to delete the conversations however I wasn't able to delete the persons name so its just sitting there. uggg

I won't whine any more but I sure do miss the way the other way~ I'm all for change but somethings only need a facelift not an COMPLETE overhaul~

Any help would be greatly appreciated and I thank you from the bottom of my heart! Sorry for so many trips to ask for help recently Delphi is still the BEST!

As Always, Sassy

gunter

Apr-4

You are doing this from the Inbox tab on MyForums?
http://forums.delphiforums.com/myforums

If you are using an ad blocker, that may cause the problem you describe.

In reply toRe: msg 2
Sassy (MrsSassy)

Apr-6

yes accessing it there...Not using an ad blocker

gunter

Apr-6

Can you try this after clearing your browsing history and immediately after logging into the forums? 

I'll checkbwith tech as well.

In reply toRe: msg 4
Sassy (MrsSassy)

Apr-6

I'll do that in the am Gunter, it's bedtime for me... Thanks~ however I also need to tell you that I have SPAM that is caught in my forums moderation Que... Kid told me to report it here so that's what I'm doing now.

web tag: comfortplace

Thanks so much Gunter! Your one of the BEST!

Sassy

Actually I told you to send it to service@delphiforums.com but I can see where that's easy to confuse! I reported it this morning as well.