Delphi Forums: Hosts Support

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

This is Delphi Forums' official support forum for Hosts. Ask questions, discuss problems, give feedback, and share tips about running a successful forum.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Signature portion of my postings   Technical Issues /Bugs

Started Apr-17 by Abiathar; 240 views.
Abiathar

Apr-17

Help - Can not get the Signature portion of my postings to "Center" in the forms I post to.

Please check if I am doing some thing wrong and if so. let me know what and how to fix it

Thank You

Bill A.

Kid (Kidmagnet)

Apr-17

Without fussing with it too much let see if just re-entering a slightly cleaner version works. Copy everything below and open your sig editor. Switch to Source and highlight and delete everything in there. Then paste in the stuff you copied from here. Click update and test post it back here in a reply. I've put it in my own so I can see if it centers for me as well.

<p style="text-align: center;"><span style="color:#B22222;"><span style="font-size: 24px;"><span style="font-family: comic\ sans\ ms, cursive;"><strong>Romans 13:8</strong></span></span></span></p>

<p style="text-align: center;"><span style="color:#B22222;"><strong><span style="font-size: 26px;"><span style="font-family: comic\ sans\ ms, cursive;">Let no debt remain outstanding, </span></span></strong></span></p>

<p style="text-align: center;"><span style="color:#B22222;"><strong><span style="font-size: 26px;"><span style="font-family: comic\ sans\ ms, cursive;">except the continuing debt to love one another,</span></span></strong></span></p>

<p style="text-align: center;"><span style="color:#B22222;"><strong><span style="font-size: 26px;"><span style="font-family: comic\ sans\ ms, cursive;">for he who loves his fellowman has fulfilled the law</span></span></strong></span>.</p>

<p style="text-align: center;"><span style="color:#800000;"><em><strong style="font-size: 1.1em;"><span style="font-size: 16px;"><span style="font-family: georgia, serif;">My B</span></span></strong><strong><span style="font-size: 16px;"><span style="font-family: georgia, serif;">ible trumps what your church teaches!</span></span></strong></em></span></p>

<p style="text-align: center;"><span style="color:#0000CD;"><span style="font-size:16px;"><span style="font-family:times new roman,times,serif;"><strong style="text-align: center; font-size: 1.1em;">We stand with Israel&nbsp;</strong></span></span></span></p>

<p style="text-align: center;"><span style="font-size:18px;"><em style="font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 1.1em;">&nbsp;<span style="font-size:16px;">&quot;All posts are &quot;Fair&nbsp;Use&quot; only&quot;&nbsp; </span></em></span></p>

<p style="text-align: center;">&nbsp;</p>

Kid (Kidmagnet)

Apr-17

That works - let me know if you need clearer instructions.

In reply toRe: msg 4
Abiathar

Apr-17

Great

Thank You