Delphi Forums: Hosts Support

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

This is Delphi Forums' official support forum for Hosts. Ask questions, discuss problems, give feedback, and share tips about running a successful forum.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Chat logs not turning on.   Chat

Started 5/3/18 by Kenny (GoofBall1983); 795 views.
Sassy (MrsSassy)

Nov-11

Kenny, I'm experiencing the same issue~ did you ever figure out what was going on at your Forum? I turn my log on each night when I get to the room yet I have no chat logs for the 9th or 10th.  I sure could have used one as we have been hit several times now by the same Troll.  I

would like to contact TOS to see if anything can be done to stop this person but without a transcript I don't have a leg to stand on. Delphi's  Terms of Service state that people can not stop others from using Delphi and that is exactly what is happening so I'd really like to see what they say at least.

Thanks,

Sassy (web tag- comfortplace)

Sassy, I never did figure out why my chat logs weren't logging...…… However, the problem seemed to have fixed itself after a few days.  Also, I have since shut down my forum.  I just don't have the time, now to maintain a room, plus my room kinda got dead...…….. Stuff happens, ya know.  LOL