Delphi Forums: Hosts Support

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

This is Delphi Forums' official support forum for Hosts. Ask questions, discuss problems, give feedback, and share tips about running a successful forum.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

FireFox download link   Everything Else

Started May-27 by Sassy (MrsSassy); 415 views.
Sassy (MrsSassy)

May-27

I need the link for the download of FireFox for a member in my forum. I had it at one time and I thought I had posted it for the members but I couldn't find it when doing a search using Delphi's search. Sorry to bother anyone with this...

Thanks in advance for your help

WaltHowe
Staff

May-27

Firefox does not come from Delphi. It comes from firefox.com. There used to be some add-on software for Firefox that added some functionality with Delphi, but that is long gone, I believe.

Sassy (MrsSassy)

May-27

That's what I was looking for Walt . I know Kid posted it to me but it was quite a while ago but doing a search for it did not find it.

Thank you for responding

Sassy

Glen (GEAATL)

Jun-13

A number of Whitemare's Firefox add ons for Delphi work, still, at least in classic Delphi, and some also now work in Opera, Chrome and Pale Moon.  Her Webgear forum http://forums.delphiforums.com/webgear/messages is a good place to get help on using her add-ons and there is additional help in the Go Firefox forum http://forums.delphiforums.com/gofirefox .

It is possible to use a different editor, use a signature add-on, for hosts to check moderation queues, add smileys, and a few other options, and some of the kind folks there can help. In some cases the add-ons no longer work with recent Firefox and Greasemonkey combos, but other FF add ons like Violent Monkey have given new life to old tricks.  Some people also use pre FF56 and Grease Monkey.

I use the check moderation both in Chrome and Firefox with Violent Monkey.