Delphi Forums: Hosts Support

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

This is Delphi Forums' official support forum for Hosts. Ask questions, discuss problems, give feedback, and share tips about running a successful forum.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Not in a Room error   Chat

Started Jun-1 by queenlightning; 220 views.
queenlightning

Jun-1

When I try to go into bifemlounge using zeta on my phone or my computer i am getting the folling errror message. It started this morning. My chatters say that they can go into other rooms and it is fine but they can't get into my roomwithout getting that error. I can use my pirch and get in fine also. It shows the chatters in the room but they cannot talk or do anything.

gunter

Jun-1

I see your other rooms working. 

I'll check with tech. Easiest may be to delete the room in Controls and open a new one if you're having a planned chat?

In reply toRe: msg 2
queenlightning

Jun-1

no but chatters have been steadly comming in and leavinng this morning because they can't chat. Minxy is looking at it to see if she can figure it out if she can't I will just will have to do that and see if it works.

queenlightning

Jun-1

gunter I shut it down and reopened it we are still having the same issue.

In reply toRe: msg 4
queenlightning

Jun-1

Its working fine know again thank you for all your help.

In reply toRe: msg 5
queenlightning

Jun-1

Know its not we are getting a new error message and only our ops can get in using zeta not our chatters.

sweethearts4u71

Jun-1

I am not having any luck is there any way you can have a look? It acts like someone clicked a button so that only ops can get into the room but I can not find the button. Thank you for all of your help

sweethearts4u71

Jun-1

The problem has been fixed thank you Gunter....