Delphi Forums: Hosts Support

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

This is Delphi Forums' official support forum for Hosts. Ask questions, discuss problems, give feedback, and share tips about running a successful forum.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

chat logs   Control Center

Started Nov-24 by isabella555; 292 views.
isabella555

Nov-24

I can't always get the timestamps to work on the chat logs, I get 'Sorry, an error has occurred (ID: 102-328-11771) Please try your request again.' and then a whole bunch of words after that. They don't work any time I try again either. Thanks relaxed

Cstar1
Staff

Nov-24

It looks like the ones that have errors are particularly long transcripts. I'll report it. 

In reply toRe: msg 2
isabella555

Nov-24

Thank you Cstar relaxed

In reply toRe: msg 2
isabella555

Nov-25

Also Cstar, I get this message when I try to pm one of my ops, it was working fine, but not now. Thanks relaxed

gunter

Nov-25

The js may refer to javascript. Are you able to do other moves such as using PM in a room? If it's not a bug, it could be caused by ad blockers.

If it just started also try logging out and closing browser before coming back to take another look as well as using another browser if possible.

let us know how it goes ...

In reply toRe: msg 5
isabella555

Nov-26

Hi Gunter, I can pm others in the room, just this one op so far, it's odd, I sent a pm, received a reply, tried sending another pm in reply, but got the above message instead. I will see what happens tomorrow again. Thanks :)

gunter

Nov-26

Did you add anything new to your computer? Do test with different browsers as well if possible. 

let us know what happens ...

In reply toRe: msg 7
isabella555

Nov-26

The first pic I attached is when using firefox, this attached pic is when using chrome and again, only when I try to pm one particular op, nothing new added to my computer that I'm aware of. I was logged out overnight. Thanks relaxed

gunter

Nov-26

Soinds like similar before where PMs didn't work with only particular members, never did find the cause. We'll check more if you give us the nane.

Does PM work directly through the Profile, not on chat, substitute the membername here:

https://profiles.delphiforums.com/membername

isabella555

Nov-26

yes, works through the profile, the name is the same one as last time, ramesses7

thanks relaxed