Delphi Forums: Hosts Support

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

This is Delphi Forums' official support forum for Hosts. Ask questions, discuss problems, give feedback, and share tips about running a successful forum.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Profile Adjustments   Everything Else

Started Dec-14 by Kakes2; 342 views.
Kakes2

Dec-14

Hi, I'm not sure what I am missing or I have major brain freeze lol  Anyway, I am trying to add/delete to My Favorite Forums on my Profile.  I went to My Forums listings and checked and unchecked, in the display column,  those I wish to add/delete and nothing changes. What am I missing?  Thank you for your help.

In reply toRe: msg 1
gunter

Dec-14

https://forums.delphiforums.com/myforums

Check forums on the left, then below on the left press Remove. Display on the right is to have them displayed in your profile.

In reply toRe: msg 2
Kakes2

Dec-14

Ok, thanks. I guess I forgot to mention, I wanted them removed from display on my Profile,  but not from my list on My favorite Forums.  Again, thanks for your response.

In reply toRe: msg 3
gunter

Dec-14

Is it working on MyForums when you uncheck on the right and then press Display?

In reply toRe: msg 4
Kakes2

Dec-14

Yes, it does display new forums, and  when I check remove it removes the forum from both Profile and My favorite forum list also.

In reply toRe: msg 5
Cstar1
Staff

Dec-15

Make sure you're making those changes in the modules on the Profile page, not from the master list on your full My Forums page. 

In reply toRe: msg 6
Kakes2

Dec-15

Hi, thanks so much for the information.  I was forgetting to click the "delete" or "display" button after I was checking them off, so all is good now.  I appreciate your help. :)