Delphi Forums: Hosts Support

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

This is Delphi Forums' official support forum for Hosts. Ask questions, discuss problems, give feedback, and share tips about running a successful forum.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

remove start page   Welcome / Start Page

Started Dec-20 by live for today (catlover03); 141 views.

I was wondering if someone could help me , I would like the picture that is on the start page of my forum remove . I donot know how to do this was wondering if someone could do this for me ty name of the forum of the forum is shelter from the storms ty kim

gunter

Dec-20

In a forum set to Classic like yours, look in Controls, Forum Customization, Start Page, to remove the section you don't want. Highlight the image, Backspace removes the image and then press Update.

if that doesn't help, let us know which image you want removed ...

In reply toRe: msg 2

I got the pictures remove but I cannot get the words remove  < I want the start page to be blank of everything , I cannot figure out how to remove the words on the start page if you can do this i will appreciate ty

gunter

Dec-20

Seems there was a bunch of wording accessible when you switch to Source/html  using the <> icon. Once you do that you see all hidden coding which can be removed by highlighting and backspace.  I went ahead and did that and the Start Page is blank now. 

You should be able to put in whatever you want. 

let us know how it goes ...

In reply toRe: msg 4

thanks so much  kim