Delphi Forums: Hosts Support

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

This is Delphi Forums' official support forum for Hosts. Ask questions, discuss problems, give feedback, and share tips about running a successful forum.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

room topic   Chat

Started Dec-25 by isabella555; 413 views.
isabella555

Dec-25

Hi, Merry Christmas! I'm trying to add something to the room topic. I went to chat setup under controls, where I found the current message under manage rooms, tried to add to the message, but couldn't. The inserted pic is where I want to add more to. Thanks relaxed

Kid (Kidmagnet)

Dec-25

Change it within the chat room itself. Replace the words New Topic with your new topic ;) 

• /topic New Topic - sets a new topic for the room
isabella555

Dec-25

Thank you Kid, is there also a way to change the message at the top of the room page? I've attached another pic to show where I mean. Thanks again :)

Cstar1
Staff

Dec-25

"StressGames ~ We have TRIVIA 24/7" is the name of your forum (the word Chat is added by the system.) You can change the forum name in Forum Settings > Main Settings. 

It would change at the top of your forum and at the top of the chat page. 

The larger, bolded "Stressgames" is the name of the chat room. You can change that in Chat Setup.

Kid (Kidmagnet)

Dec-25

Cstar1 said:

The larger, bolded "Stressgames" is the name of the chat room. You can change that in Chat Setup.

I think only in Zeta you can edit the room name?

Isabelle follow this link to see your forum as Zeta https://forums.delphiforums.com/tc-womenstress3/zeta

From there click on Controls, Chat, Manage Chat and then the edit for your room

CC to Cstar1
In reply toRe: msg 4
isabella555

Dec-26

Thank you Cstar relaxed