Delphi Forums: Hosts Support

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

This is Delphi Forums' official support forum for Hosts. Ask questions, discuss problems, give feedback, and share tips about running a successful forum.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Server 1.1 is busy   Technical Issues /Bugs

Started 12/30/18 by Sassy (MrsSassy); 201 views.
Sassy (MrsSassy)

12/30/18

I have MANY members trying for over 4 hours now non stop to come to my Forums chat room. Most are using Firefox a few using Chrome but~ all getting the same message that the server is to busy to allow them to come to Delphi. Whats up so I can try to get them in with the few of us that have not had any problems at all. The ones that can't seem to get in live on the east coast if that helps you at all~

Thanks for any help you may be able to offer them.

Sassy

gunter

12/30/18

We have a number of reports like this.  suggest logging out, rebooting, and let us know if the problem continues.

sorry for the interruption of service !

In reply toRe: msg 2
Sassy (MrsSassy)

12/30/18

ALL of what you have suggested was already done~ as a matter of fact it was done every hour~ for 4 hours straight. That member kept  trying and was FINALLY able to join us right now~ 2 hours late for the scheduled chat time at my Forum. Better late than never!,  LOL

Thanks for any help you can offer the other ones trying to get in still~ they are blowing my phone off the hook complaining!  They REALLY want to chat with the rest of us! lol

Thanks again Gunter!

Sassy

gunter

12/30/18

Sorry for the interruptions of service, took a while to fix a problem server should be back to normal now with a logging out and rebooting if needed.

In reply toRe: msg 4
Sassy (MrsSassy)

12/30/18

yes! Thank you! people are getting in now!

(((hugs)))

Sassy