Delphi Forums: Hosts Support

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

This is Delphi Forums' official support forum for Hosts. Ask questions, discuss problems, give feedback, and share tips about running a successful forum.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Post Notifiations not being received    Everything Else

Started Dec-30 by Sassy (MrsSassy); 139 views.
Sassy (MrsSassy)

Dec-30

I have a staff member that all of the sudden is NOT getting any notifications of posts in the Forum. He says he has changed nothing and use to get them. Then they simply stopped he says he has checked his spam folder.

I can't remember what he is suppose to add to his address book so they don't end up in his span~ as that gets automatically deleted before he can even check it some how. Can I get that addy again please?

I have looked at his preferences and the spot to click to get emails has an empty box in front of the word NO. I don't see anywhere to select YES and its been way to many years ago that I sat mine up to receive notifications so I have no clue if I'm suppose to click in that spot or not so he starts getting his post notifications.

Thanks for any help you may be able to give me.

((((love&hugs))))

Sassy

gunter

Dec-30

The address to add is notifications@mydelphi.com . The default in Preferences is to receive notifications, mark No to opt out.

Suggest looking in Spam and Trash folders to see if they are ending up there. Members can post here for us to check more on individual accounts.

In reply toRe: msg 2
Sassy (MrsSassy)

Dec-30

gunter said:

notifications@mydelphi.com

Where does he put that address? ( In his address book? ) He uses Yahoo mail

gunter

Dec-30

Address book would be the place. Some email providers have a 'white list' indicating mailers allowed.