Delphi Forums: Hosts Support

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

This is Delphi Forums' official support forum for Hosts. Ask questions, discuss problems, give feedback, and share tips about running a successful forum.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Not getting notification   Everything Else

Started Jun-20 by Franki 7775 (franki7775); 284 views.

Hi I've not been getting notifications to post which has been made to me over the past few days. Not sure why this is happening. I've opted for email notifications, but earlier this week it just stopped. I am not sure why though. 

gunter

Jun-20

Mail to you has been bouncing back, your provider may be treating notifications as spam.

Add notifications@mydelphi.com to your contacts, it's the notifications sender, that may help.

The system shows you haven't logged in recently. Log out and then when you come back you should get a note to confirm your email address.  Let us know if that is happening. 

In reply toRe: msg 2

I have just received a message to confirm the email address. I will check my notification in a few hours. Thanks.

gunter

Jun-20

I see you've logged in again and the system has reset. I'll send you a test email reply as well.

let us know how it goes ...

In reply toRe: msg 4

Hi Gunter everything is back to normal and working perfectly. Thanks for your help.

Kid (Kidmagnet)

Jun-25

Being your problem is resolved, maybe remove your image from post #1 - your email address is showing and goodness knows who is looking ;)

Thanks for the heads up Kid, I totally forgot. I've removed it.