Delphi Forums: Hosts Support

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

This is Delphi Forums' official support forum for Hosts. Ask questions, discuss problems, give feedback, and share tips about running a successful forum.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

How do I close my blog page?    Basic Help for Hosts

Started Jul-15 by Tish (newtish); 481 views.
In reply toRe: msg 2
Tish (newtish)

Jul-26

Sorry for the delay. I am away on holidays. The address isĀ http://blogs.delphiforums.com/Tish. Am I able to open another one using the tag name at a later date? Are blogs only available on paid memberships?

gunter

Jul-26

You get only that one blog, no way to start a new one.

Do you still want it closed?

• Edited July 26, 2019 8:54 am  by  gunter
In reply toRe: msg 4
Tish (newtish)

Aug-4

I have closed all my forums that I have had for nearly 20 years and I am letting my delphi plus membership go. Can I still blog?

gunter

Aug-4

Good question and I don't know. You shouldn't be able to continue but it would be good to hear from someone who had a blog and stopped DelphiPlus to see what happens. Some other DelphiPlus options continue hanging on, Files are still accessible for instance.

If you do drop and can't blog you can re-up DelphiPlus and the blog will return.

In reply toRe: msg 6
Tish (newtish)

Aug-4

There is simply no value to the membership anymore for me. Numbers in my forums radically dropped in the last 5 years. The chat room died. And now the change in the value of the Aussie dollar, it was a waste of money. I did take 2 years to reluctantly but most of my regular members/friends are on Facebook and we catch up there. I have loved my 20 years at Delphi. I will keep my basic membership.

gunter

Aug-4

totally understand ... you may want to consider DelphiExtra for US$19.95/year which removes ads between messages and still supports Delphi Forums.

let us know how it goes ...

• Edited August 4, 2019 9:00 pm  by  gunter