Delphi Forums: Hosts Support

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

This is Delphi Forums' official support forum for Hosts. Ask questions, discuss problems, give feedback, and share tips about running a successful forum.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

My DelphiPlus membership is paid but I can not admin reports   Administrative Issues

Started Aug-27 by Cobra (cobrastk_lc); 377 views.
Cobra (cobrastk_lc)

Aug-27

Don't know what's going on but my account is paid til December as DelphiPlus but my moderation abilities are limited.  Attempts to run reports suggests Try DelphiPlus for 30 days?

gunter

Aug-27

Is this your forum, the owner needs DelphiPlus for reports to work ?

In reply toRe: msg 2
Cobra (cobrastk_lc)

Aug-27

I'm not the host but I am the primary moderator and I do have DelphiPlus.  I have always run reports in the past.

In reply toRe: msg 3
Cobra (cobrastk_lc)

Aug-27

Controls are greyed out.

When I attempt to enter one of the greyed out areas I get the Trial DelphiPlus

Have used all controls in the past.

gunter

Aug-27

The greyed out links indicate it's not a premium forum anymore. Are you in touch with the Host?

Post the address and I'll check more.

In reply toRe: msg 5
Cobra (cobrastk_lc)

Aug-28

http://forums.delphiforums.com/RLCMC

I am in touch with Host.  What's needed?

In reply toRe: msg 5

I'm having the same problem this morning on Freedom For America forum. Suddenly the priv change log is greyed out and I have full Delphi Plus prepaid for the next 2 years. 

WaltHowe
Staff

Aug-28

The host updated his payment information last night, and he is back on Plus. The forum should be back to Premium status now.

gunter

Aug-28

Same problem as the other forum.  Let the Host know to upgrade or post here for more help if needed.