Delphi Forums: Hosts Support

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

This is Delphi Forums' official support forum for Hosts. Ask questions, discuss problems, give feedback, and share tips about running a successful forum.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Editing and Format Options?   Message Editor Help Folder

Started Aug-31 by Mike C (CrazyDonkey); 433 views.

What happened to editing options? Do you think you can get the editing controls back?  We have lost Fonts, alinement, colors, and a few more that we had. 

gunter

Aug-31

Do you see them here, where is this happening?

In reply toRe: msg 2

I see same options here as in my WebWhispers Forum. No font or text color options?

gunter

Aug-31

Is this what you see ... Styles has fonts, bit there is no color.

In reply toRe: msg 4

Yes, that's how it appears. We used to be able to change text color, is that no longer an option?

In reply toRe: msg 4
wmcross51

Aug-31

This is what we had that disappeared.  (/Webwhispers)

gunter

Aug-31

This is the default editor setting which can be changed in Controls by using the Custom editor to include color etc.

In Zeta it's under Settings, Message Board Setting.

In reply toRe: msg 7
Cerelia5

Sep-21

Gunter, I have one member whos is not getting the editor at all, and I do not know what to do to help her.

http://forums.delphiforums.com/coldcases/messages/?msg=3145.6014

Could you come over to the board and walk her through the fix?  Thank you!

gunter

Sep-22

Not seeing anything right off other than staying logged in for long periods. Suggest logging out, clearing browsing history, closing all tabs, rebooting, before coming back and logging using this address:

https://forums.delphiforums.com/myforums .

Try another browser as well as a check.

Then post here to see if the editor shows in this forum and for more input if needed.

• Edited September 22, 2019 3:09 pm  by  gunter
Cerelia5

Oct-5

Thanks, Gunter.  I just forwarded your message to her.  Now she is having problems with messages being cut off, too.  Hopefully switching browsers will help all of these issues.