Delphi Forums: Hosts Support

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

This is Delphi Forums' official support forum for Hosts. Ask questions, discuss problems, give feedback, and share tips about running a successful forum.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

our officers forum   Administrative Issues

Started Jan-12 by Kegger (keg) (KEG1045); 185 views.

Hello: Having a problem with http://forums.delphiforums.com/scrcpaoff/start . I have the wizard status. Problem is our state officer has not been able to access the forum. This is a recent issue. And even after sending him the invite message with the code to get in he still can not log on. He is also having a problem @ another site and recently sent me this " Not to ruin your morning but I have also been removed as administrator on the Pa Southern Cruisers page as well" His forum name is gigagojoe ( Joe Lape) . I have also had another member log into the site who has not logged in since 2015 and he initially had no problem. But when he tried a second time it would not allow him in either. I thought about changing the password / Code to see if resetting it would resolve the problem. But I can not figure out how to do that. If you have any ideas on how to get our state officer into the forum please let me know. I have not had any problems myself. Thank you.

gunter

Jan-12

Alas ... your DelphiPlus failed to renew, looks like the card expired.  You can sign up for DelphiPlus again on

https://forums.delphiforums.com/myaccount

Your private forum will allow access again the following  morning after charges are processed and forums update. Sorry  to make you wait.

let us know how it goes  ...

In reply toRe: msg 2

This is getting to be a PITA. And now I  want to transfer ownership over to the state officer. I have gone to settings and transfer ownership. But I will be damn if I can figure it out to give gidagojoe the wizard status. Thanks

In reply toRe: msg 3

Ok I have updated my CC information. How long before my Delphi Plus begins and this problem goes away. Thanks and sorry for the confusion. I originally thought you were saying the joes CC was outdated.

gunter

Jan-12

I see you did change account info now. Should  be on DelphiPlus  now, may take logging out and back again.   Not sure if you are able to transfer until the forum updates in the morning in Controls, Main Settings, Forum Ownership.

It may be easier for me to do it ... PM me with the current access code and the membername of who should have Controls and I'll  do it in the morning.

sorry this isn't  working smoothly ...

• Edited January 12, 2020 8:37 pm  by  gunter