Delphi Forums: Hosts Support

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

This is Delphi Forums' official support forum for Hosts. Ask questions, discuss problems, give feedback, and share tips about running a successful forum.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Promote, Promote, Promote!   How to Promote Your Forum

Started 4/2/20 by Kid (Kidmagnet); 2370 views.
EdGlaze

Jul-6

No, I posted them on the 26th and they expire on the 9th.

I frequently use the MYFORUMS page and view the promoted discussions from all the forums. Granted that some days it seems that only a relatively few forums do promotions but even so it is very unusual to see so many from a single forum.

Needless to say the next time the MYFORUMS page was viewed the promotions were randomized.

• Edited July 7, 2020 5:47 am  by  EdGlaze
Kid (Kidmagnet)

Jul-6

Well that's nifty!

Kid (Kidmagnet)

Jul-6

They appear to be giving one last group hurrah.... sans one that was booted aside by OLT (lol)

oops - sorry thats a bit tiny - trust me 4 of yours.

In reply toRe: msg 41
Kid (Kidmagnet)

Aug-5

Put up your hand if you follow a cooking forum's promos and then make the recipe...!

raised_hand

In reply toRe: msg 33
Kid (Kidmagnet)

Aug-5

By the way if anyone would like me to make one for their forum - just holler!

raised_hand  I do.  From my own forum & another one.  I know you do too.  I have a lot of people tell me that they make recipes from my forum.  I bet a lot of people make them.

In reply toRe: msg 44
Kid (Kidmagnet)

Aug-7

BINGO!

While hanging out in Senior Notions I discovered they hold BINGO on Fridays! I was too late for this weeks but I plan to be there (or be square) for next Friday's event!

Yes Bingo Friday is back!

Where: Senior Notions Chat Room (click the chat button at the top left of the page to enter)

When: Every Friday from 2 to 3 pm Eastern time (1 to 2 pm Central time/11am on the West Coast)

If you haven't played before, come about 10 minutes early and we will show you how it works.

Have fun and good luck! :)