Delphi Forums: Hosts Support

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

This is Delphi Forums' official support forum for Hosts. Ask questions, discuss problems, give feedback, and share tips about running a successful forum.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

cannot open forum   Basic Help for Hosts

Started Apr-29 by Khoihoang; 348 views.
Khoihoang

Apr-29

Hi, I keep receiving cannot open page when clicked on BPA forum. I don't have issue opening other pages. Please help. Thanks.

gunter

Apr-29

Is this

http://forums.delphiforums.com/apbabtl

What happens when you click on that link?

Do immediately see any reason why it wouldn't work for you. Did you try after closing restarting browser?

In reply toRe: msg 2
Khoihoang

Apr-29

I can access the link provided but not BPA forum. I tried to access BPA from Delphi home page and through Google, I always get "there was a problem with this page. Please try again later. " I have no problem accessing other pages like HSI, ICE , or CBPO. Thanks for your help. 

gunter

Apr-29

I take it the link I gave above is not the forum you mean since that works for you.

Khoihoang said:

"there was a problem with this page. Please try again later. "

This indicates you have been locked out by forum staff, nothing we can help with here. Find the forum via Search on our frontage, click on the Host's name and you can PM via the Profile to see what can be done.

In reply toRe: msg 4
Sassy (MrsSassy)

May-3

Quick question... I have it set so some people can not send me private messages, since I'm a Forum host does that setting become void for them?

gunter

May-3

No. When you ignore someone, they can't PM even when you're  the Host.

In reply toRe: msg 6
Sassy (MrsSassy)

May-11

That IS what I thought but you gave instructions for the original poster of this thread "to pm the host since she/he was locked out"

so that got me thinking that they COULD PM me since I am a Host sorry for bothering you. Thank you for clearing up my confusion however.

I do have one other question if you don't mind, we use to be able to click and "Quote" what someone had said in a post I can't find that option listed in here any more am I simply not looking in the correct location?

Tc, Sassy

Kid (Kidmagnet)

May-11

Sassy (MrsSassy) said...

we use to be able to click and "Quote" what someone had said in a post

1. Highlight the part you want to quote 

2. Click Select Quote

Classic

Zeta (click the " quote option)

Els (misselsa)

May-12

Kidmagnet said:

1. Highlight the part you want to quote 2. Click Select Quote

The  " on the editor work too in Classic and Zeta

Kid (Kidmagnet)

May-12

In Classic the quote on the editor bar quotes the entire posts I think, yes?