Delphi Forums: Hosts Support

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

This is Delphi Forums' official support forum for Hosts. Ask questions, discuss problems, give feedback, and share tips about running a successful forum.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Zeta Forums Help   Premium Forums

Started May-17 by CAT (Wanna_Cruise); 293 views.
CAT (Wanna_Cruise)

May-17

Do we have an "expert" Help place for all questions and help about the Zeta forums? I have converted a classic to Zeta but it is being a butt. In other words, it has problems and I have questions. Who / Where can I go for all things Zeta? 

mumbles "I will not let this zeta stuff defeat me!"

Thank you!

Kid (Kidmagnet)

May-17

You can ask here - this forum is for both Classic and Zeta questions.

List your questions and I'll dig up some of my tutorials and post the links

Kid (Kidmagnet)

May-17

https://forums.delphiforums.com/hosts/messages?msg=27615.4

This was written for hosts Classic forums for their Zeta mobile users benefit but it would apply to a host who has converted their forums as well. These settings make the move from Classic to Zeta smoother.

And here for Zeta Controls - some of that might be a little outdated so if you find a bit that doesn't sound right let me know.

https://forums.delphiforums.com/mentors1/messages?msg=1343.1

CAT (Wanna_Cruise)

May-17

I cannot get an image to upload to start page. Had any experience with this problem? I cannot find anything wrong with the image. Ideas? The error just says "upload failed"

Kid (Kidmagnet)

May-17

Oh yes - like this?

If you upload the image to your Files first and then use the image address to insert it on you Start/Welcome page using From the Web - it will work. Meanwhile we'll let @walthowe know there's a bug *Walt my forum webtag is zetachat in case the address in that screenshot makes you wonder.

CAT (Wanna_Cruise)

May-17

Yep, that's it. What would be the web address.

Do I uploaded from the my forums > files tab or is there an easy/quicker way to do it within the forum? 

Kid (Kidmagnet)

May-17

I don't know if it's quicker but you can directly upload it to a post and then copy and paste to the welcome back... theoretically .

Kid (Kidmagnet)

May-17

Kidmagnet said:

I don't know if it's quicker but you can directly upload it to a post and then copy and paste to the welcome back... theoretically .

OK this works - and will as long as it is uploaded in the same forum.

Kid (Kidmagnet)

May-17

The easiest way to get the address is after uploading to your Files (if you go that route) is to open the image and copy from the address bar.