Delphi Forums: Hosts Support

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

This is Delphi Forums' official support forum for Hosts. Ask questions, discuss problems, give feedback, and share tips about running a successful forum.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Advanced Search Feature   Basic Help for Hosts

Started Jun-14 by Jodi (JODIMH3); 1114 views.
Sassy (MrsSassy)

Aug-26

Kid what I did was when I first opened Hearts 20 plus years ago, I made a folder for just my own self.  It's always been a restricted folder and I always addressed the posts to myself before putting them in that folder... So how would I fill in the advanced Search? (((hugs))) Sassy

Kid (Kidmagnet)

Aug-26

Like this

First click on Advanced Search to get to this screen.

Choose your folder

You don't have to fill out the To / From section if all the posts in that folder are to and from you.

Make sure it the Updated From section says the beginning of the forum and the Order By says Oldest First

P

PLEASE NOTE because posts on Delphi have been archived on the server you will get a bunch of posts filtered in first that are NOT the oldest ones. So either scroll until they are from the first year OR set the TO field (that follows under Updated from) to a point in time close to when you are looking.

Sassy (MrsSassy)

Oct-3

Kid (Kidmagnet) said:

PLEASE NOTE because posts on Delphi have been archived on the server you will get a bunch of posts filtered in first that are NOT the oldest ones. So either scroll until they are from the first year OR set the TO field (that follows under Updated from) to a point in time close to when you are looking.

I'm NOT quite certain what your saying here hon? Sorry my old mind isn't so sharp any more! LOL I sure appreciate your help however!

Love ya! Sassy

Kid (Kidmagnet)

Oct-3

It's not you - it's me! I usually include screenshots

Sassy (MrsSassy) said:

OR set the TO field (that follows under Updated from) to a point in time close to when you are looking.

Like this (I added a few notes)