Delphi Forums: Hosts Support

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

This is Delphi Forums' official support forum for Hosts. Ask questions, discuss problems, give feedback, and share tips about running a successful forum.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Chat room gone   Chat

Started Aug-5 by SKPer321; 350 views.
SKPer321

Aug-5

Hi our chat room is gone and we paid the bill. Any help? Thank you!

gunter

Aug-5

The system will try charging again in the morning with the latest info you supplied. The forum will update after that with premium options including chat. That happens only once a day.

sorry to make you wait ...

• Edited August 5, 2020 3:15 pm  by  gunter
WaltHowe
Staff

Aug-5

Your charge is pending, and it will be charged tomorrow (Thursday) morning. The forum should update shortly after that.

In reply toRe: msg 2
SKPer321

Aug-5

Thanks, also I can't get notices when the auto renewal process isn't working. (The system has an outdated email address) It says my email address is already in use and won't update it. Any help for that? Thanks

gunter

Aug-5

Email in use would mean there's another account out there somewhere. PM me with the address and we'll get it straight.

In reply toRe: msg 5
SKPer321

Aug-5

pm sent thank you gunter

In reply toRe: msg 5
SKPer321

Aug-6

Also, now that the room is back, we cant seem to get our Bot back. He shows up in Controls > Chat Bots and Games but he doesn't show in the room? We kinda miss the lil fella lol

gunter

Aug-6

Try removing  him completely, then re-add to see if that fixes things.

let us know how it goes ...

In reply toRe: msg 8
SKPer321

Aug-6

OK Thank you that worked. But now there are 2 messages from the bot I think before there was only one.  It said Hello <nick> Welcome ... enjoy your chat. Because we have a message in there. But now its like this instead of one mesage there are 2? Is this right? I could be misremembering.

Whisper from WelcomeBot69Hello SKPer321!Whisper from WelcomeBot69Enjoy your chat!

In reply toRe: msg 9
SKPer321

Aug-6

This is how it used to look. Not sure how to get it back like this?