Delphi Forums: Hosts Support

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

This is Delphi Forums' official support forum for Hosts. Ask questions, discuss problems, give feedback, and share tips about running a successful forum.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Unread Message Filter   Technical Issues /Bugs

Started Aug-23 by Paul (SNOTZALOT); 380 views.
gunter

Aug-23

Not seeing other reports so far so I take it it's just this one member experiencing this.

Suggest logging out, then clearing browsing history and cookies. Close all tabs and windows before coming back and logging in at https://delphiforums.com/myforums and going to the forum from the link on that page.

let us know it goes  ...

In reply toRe: msg 2
Paul (SNOTZALOT)

Aug-23

Gunter thanks, will forward your suggestions.

In reply toRe: msg 2
Paul (SNOTZALOT)

Aug-25

Gunter please read and I agree with their comments.

http://forums.delphiforums.com/woodbutcher/messages?msg=10784.7

The unread messages just don't scroll after a thread is finished. I can't recall when this started but I'm rather forgiving with things not working on the net!

gunter

Aug-25

Does that happen in all forums, here in Hosts?

will check more ...

In reply toRe: msg 5
Paul (SNOTZALOT)

Aug-25

gunter said:

Does that happen in all forums, here in Hosts?

I don't know. The only forum I read on a regular basis is my my saw forum. (I've cut back on the political stuff)

I will follow Hosts the next few days to see.

In reply toRe: msg 5
Paul (SNOTZALOT)

Aug-25

I just read through the Service forum and it wasn't perfect.

In reply toRe: msg 7
Paul (SNOTZALOT)

Aug-25

Back to my forum, when you click on the top post in the column and finish reading that post it will say go back to first post, next time is says "next post" then back to "first post" etc.

This is bizarre!

In reply toRe: msg 8
Kid (Kidmagnet)

Aug-25

I had a similar problem on a classic forum yesterday. I know there were several (17 I think) messages to me there, and then about another 20 or so unread, but when I would reply to one and click Continue the filter would say All and show no discussions. I'd click To Me  or (when those were all read) Unread and it would filter in the unread ones but each time after replying it would go to All and show nada.

I was on Firefox and I had not cleared the cache for some time - and could not as I had things on other tabs I was working on.

If it happens again I'll note which server I am on in case it is of importance.

Paul (SNOTZALOT)

Aug-31

I'm finding this issue on other forums too like OLT .

This is with a brand new I5 computer.