Delphi Forums: Hosts Support

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

This is Delphi Forums' official support forum for Hosts. Ask questions, discuss problems, give feedback, and share tips about running a successful forum.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Where are the people?   Basic Help for Hosts

Started Sep-16 by stormrunner507 (RedsealDan); 640 views.
In reply toRe: msg 2
freebird500

Oct-14

I tried what you suggested about logging out of my forum & then logging back in with Freebird35 & its still a no go. It may have something to do with the password & I requested a new one but everytime they send me one & I go back to enter it under Freebird35 it still won't go through. Only thing I can think of is, it has to do with the password. This one has baffled me.

WaltHowe
Staff

Oct-14

The two accounts have different email addresses. When you request a password for freebird35, make sure you use the correct email address. Both have gmail addresses, and the freebird35 account email address begins with the letter d, not f. The new password will come to that address. You last logged into freebird35 on 11 October.

freebird500

Oct-14

Just curious, how did you find out that the email address account begins with the letter d?  And could you give me the whole email address?  Reason I'm asking is, at one time my computer crashed & we had to set up some new things to fix it & I think one of em was my email address. I know when I had to replace my modem not long ago, the internet provider I have, changed a lot of things on my computer because it was a different modem & they made a mess of things. I'll go back to my gmail page & I'll see what I can find in way of a gmail address & I'll get back to ya & thanks for all the info & help cos I do appreciate it so much.

freebird500

Oct-14

I just went to my gmail page & here what it reads at the very top. M Inbox-freebirdsreturn@gmail,com  And under that, is the padlock too the left & too the right is this, mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?tab=rmbl#inbox.

On that padlock line which I know means its a secure site, if memory is right, I think freebirdsreturn@gmail.com use to be on that line before all those computer issues back in the day & before I had this new modem put in. Of course the internet provider wasn't much help so I don't know what's going on.

WaltHowe
Staff

Oct-15

I see you logged into your Freebird35 account now, so you should be able to see the email address on your Preferences page.

Thanks for the info. I check it out.