Delphi Forums: Hosts Support

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

This is Delphi Forums' official support forum for Hosts. Ask questions, discuss problems, give feedback, and share tips about running a successful forum.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

can only change text size on RIGHT frame   Basic Help for Hosts

Started Oct-3 by victor was right (KFinspector); 342 views.

the left frame stays tiny...reloading the page does nothing.

neither does "zoom" on the macbook...what can be done?

thanks.

Kid (Kidmagnet)

Oct-3

Is this new? If yes, log out- close your browser then reopen and log back in. IF it is not then Zooming your browser view SHOULD increase the entire webpage... not sure why it would not.

Kid (Kidmagnet)

Oct-3

Oh you changed your theme? Is that when this happened?

the problem with making the left frame fonts larger is the titles then take up so much room the frame puts a horizontal scroll bar in. Try the closing your browser thing and see if increasing the browser view helps. I thik on a Mac the shortcut is Command and the Plus sign pressed at the same time.

sorry for the delayed reply. things have improved but there's still that tiny, nagging size difference. I played with my java console and MacBook settings and made it more tolerable.

I THINK safari browser has trouble integrating frames with Delphi's text size feature, but am not sure.

many thanks for your replies here through the years.

p.s. is Delphi messing up tonight? been getting "server busy" a lot.

Kid (Kidmagnet)

Oct-25

victor was right (KFinspector) said:

p.s. is Delphi messing up tonight? been getting "server busy" a lot.

Me too.

Let me go check in your forum. My desktop and laptop are both Windows and older than the hills. I only have safari on my phone and it usually sees Zeta so I'm of little use.

It's good to see you Victor, I hope you are safe and sound.

thanks, you SHOULD be able to post there, but I've been on moderation for ages now.

all thanks to bobby, grrr......one of the sadder Delphi stories.

Kid (Kidmagnet)

Oct-25

OK, so yes the left frame text is smaller but no it is not Safari. I checked a sampling of classic forums and they are like that... So not you and you! Anyway my fool proof method is to use Control (I thik it might be Command on a Mac?) and the plus + keys pressed at the same time to quickly increase the whole webpage. If you push it too many times, reverse the action with Control and the minus - keys!