Delphi Forums: Hosts Support

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

This is Delphi Forums' official support forum for Hosts. Ask questions, discuss problems, give feedback, and share tips about running a successful forum.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

deleting unwanted pics   Message Board

Started Oct-31 by Char (Charm1968); 415 views.
Char (Charm1968)

Oct-31

I have pics in my attachments I can't get to and would like to take them down I don't have the same phone or computer to delted them now. Can you help? I delete every thing else that I have used on this laptop or phone.

Kid (Kidmagnet)

Oct-31

You delete them from the messages by removing the attachment via an edit on the message they are attached on.

The links to those messages are located on your profile under Attachments

Char (Charm1968)

Oct-31

I tried that the files are old and won't let me I get an error code that the pics don't exist

Kid (Kidmagnet)

Oct-31

The messages have probably been deleted.

*Walt can you credit them?

CC to WaltHowe
gunter

Oct-31

We can't remove the listing but you still have plenty of attachment space and if needed we can add more if you run out of room to attach files.

Let us know how much space is lost by those attachments you can't reach.

Kid (Kidmagnet)

Nov-1

If most of your attachments are pictures you can just insert them in the post thusly https://www.delphiforums.com/howto/insertImage.htm

There's no limit that way.

Char (Charm1968)

Nov-1

I can do this only in certain sites it wont work in others like for an example tag groups 

Kid (Kidmagnet)

Nov-1

Is that because Delphi resizes when we insert the image instead of attaching?

Char (Charm1968)

Nov-2

no its cause they have two different formats not all groups have that option I don't understan that at all some groups like Family Matters won't let me do it at all when on my cell but when I use it on my laptop I can use it