Delphi Forums: Hosts Support

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

This is Delphi Forums' official support forum for Hosts. Ask questions, discuss problems, give feedback, and share tips about running a successful forum.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Search Function Issue   Technical Issues /Bugs

Started Aug-18 by YoungGandalf; 4229 views.
YoungGandalf

Sep-23

Thanks, for what it's worth : one of my posters told me today that their forum search does not work either.

It all started when you changed or updated server a few days before my first mail here.

Is that the issue? Maybe losing pointers that connect the data threads?

One of the advantages of paid accounts is supposed to be that we can do searches deep into the past of the forum. I can't even search what was posted today or yesterday and it has been going on for quite a while now.

gunter

Sep-23

Sorry this keeps hanging without  a quick fix.

Specifying other forums where this is happening  may help.

YoungGandalf

Sep-23

I am only aware of this happening in my forum.

In reply toRe: msg 34
YoungGandalf

Sep-30

Update, it is still happening, none of my posters can do a search on my forum for recent posts since the update either, and I can do a search here on the host forum just fine.

YoungGandalf

Oct-1

Interesting. I hope that gives your crew some new avenue for searching the cause.

NISSY (NISSY2)

Oct-2

Recently, I couldn't respond to posts on two Zeta forums. I could see the message and even type a response but the apply never worked.

Later, I went to "preferences" and checked "View all Zeta forums in Classic mode".

Now I get to see all forums in Classic mode and also I am able to reply to posts.

In reply toRe: msg 37
YoungGandalf

Oct-10

Still no change. It is killing my forum, which is in significant part based on people searching what was said some days ago. If on does not respond right away one can hardly find a message again.

Song~ (_Song_)

Oct-12

I'm also have the same search issues on YoungGandalf's forum. So far that is the only forum where it's been consistent for a number of weeks now. It's happening on other forums I go to, but more sporadically.
gunter

Oct-12

Sorry this continues being a problem. 

adding to the report ... thanks  ...