Delphi Forums: Hosts Support

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

This is Delphi Forums' official support forum for Hosts. Ask questions, discuss problems, give feedback, and share tips about running a successful forum.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Access to Priv Change List   Administrative Issues

Started Sep-4 by RoadToad (ValPatenaude); 595 views.

I'm moderator on Freedom For America and suddenly I have lost access to the Privilege Change Log function. I can access the other controls but that one is greyed out. If I click on it, I'm told to upgrade to Delphi Plus which I have had for more than ten years. This has been happening for 3 days. 

gunter

Sep-4

The Host needs to sign up to DelphiPlus from scratch.  Host can post here if more help is needed.

In reply toRe: msg 2

I'm not the Host, I'm a moderator. I have Delphi Plus set to renew in December. Why would I lose one control and not the others?

gunter

Sep-5

RoadToad (ValPatenaude) said:

Why would I lose one control and not the others?

That's been a puzzle in the past, you should have lost access to all of Controls which may still happen. Perhaps needs clearing your browsing history. The forum went off premium status Aug 31.

In reply toRe: msg 4

I didn't know that. Our host has mostly wandered off. 

In reply toRe: msg 4

I have contacted the host. He wants to pass the forum host position on to me. How does he do that now that he no longer has Delphi plus?

gunter

Sep-5

Try PM or posting a message to the Host. As long as there are no other problems the forum can continue as is, let us know if anything.

gunter

Sep-5

Suggest he posts here or email service@delphiforums.com to have the forum transferred.

In reply toRe: msg 2

Hey Gunter. Don't have money for Plus right now. And I was going to make Val the host, but it won't let me. Can you or another Delphi staff make her the host for me? RoadToad (ValPatenaude)

WaltHowe
Staff

Sep-6

Which forum or forums? You are listed as the host of 8 forums? We could guess, but please be specific.