Delphi Forums: Hosts Support

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

This is Delphi Forums' official support forum for Hosts. Ask questions, discuss problems, give feedback, and share tips about running a successful forum.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Posts not showing   Technical Issues /Bugs

Started Oct-25 by gunter; 468 views.
gunter

Oct-25

Moved here ....

2:25 PM

My posts are not showing up

gunter

Oct-25

I see messages in your forum. Explain more what's happening.

In reply toRe: msg 2

I would post but it would not show up then I can't get in my folders

gunter

Oct-25

I see lots of current messages in your forums. Try setting the Show Discussions dropdown menu top left to All to see them.

let us know how it ...

In reply toRe: msg 4

A couple of issues have been having since I am developing my forum.  The first is when I went to my folders I could not read them.  Second when I went to https://forums.delphiforums.com/weareunique/zeta then I could view them but I could not transfer them to another folder and ended up just deleting them.

In reply toRe: msg 5

Second I can't get my welcome to stay featured at the top Not sure what I am doing wrong.

In reply toRe: msg 6

Third when I was doing my folder page I discovered the image I used had a virus in them.  The way I discovered this was when I tried to send them to my picture friends on facebook I could not send them.  With the changes in facebook some of my friends are coming on here.  I am helping them with their forums.

Thanks Margie

Kidmagnet

Oct-28

Not a virus.

When you embed an image in your post it attaches itself to the forum and is not good for sharing. Post the link to your message that contains the image instead at Facebook. 

Needless to say I deleted all of it and am starting over.  When I am finished I will contact you.

In reply toRe: msg 9

Welcome To We Are Unique

We are unique is a supportive community where moms and dads can get parenting tips and updates, real talk, laughs, and the latest celebrity news all in one place.

Come and introduce yourselves so that we can welcome you and get to know you more.  We hope you enjoy your membership here.  Reply below this announcement by hitting the reply button.  

Having some difficulty using the forum or any of its features, please let us know so we can help you or correct the problem.  Below you will find a list of our folders for easy navigation.

Pregnancy forum, a community offering family planning, help and support.  Whether you are trying to conceive or just given birth. Join our friendly community and discuss pregnancy and new family issues.

Let's Talk:  Announcement and News letters

Parenting:  Whether you are trying to get pregnant raising babies, toddlers or big kids, we've got real mom parenting advice and tips for you.

TTC, Baby, toddler, elementary, tween and teen as well as special needs are in order in this folder.

Seniors: Retirement living, Seniors living alone, Health insurance, Financial. Days Gone By, Family Matters, Adult Children, Grandchildren, relationships, Advice.

Lifestyle: Advice, tips and inspiration from other moms and dads, as well as grandparents for your home, health and self--including recipes, relationship advice for all generations,

and more.  Home, Health, Fashion and Beauty in order are in this folder.

Entertainment: Staying up to date on celebrities, pop culture, has never been easier.  From juicy gossip to what's happening in the news as well as what to watch when

you want to relax.  We've got you covered.  TV, Movies, Books are in this folder.

News: From viral to breaking news, find out what's hot!

Snags: All kinds to choose from

Recipe Box: Recipes for all occasions

Pets: Show off your pets 

Made With Love:  Artwork, sewing, knitting, origami, pottery, woodworking, model trains, collecting, poems.

Travel and Outdoors: fishing, hunting, archery, camping, boating, hiking, wildlife, vacations, destinations.

Word of the Day: A daily brain exercise You can make a sentence with the word.

Photography: Different Photos a month

Humor: Humor, jokes, Funny pictures

Holidays: A Place like home to celebrate the holidays together

The Lounge: This forum is for anything you might want to talk about but can't find a folder.  Play games. What did you get up to today? Got much planned on the weekend?

Get Chatting